Job Title: Supervisor – Rigging and Lifting
Location: Port Harcourt & Rivers State
Employment Type: Full Time
· Supervision and Execution of Works.
· Erection of Loading Bay Platform for diesel & gasoline at their corresponding location
· Alignment of all erected steel structures preparation prior for final inspection & acceptance.
· Assist mechanical works erection of all pipes and equipment as per drawing in line numbers on top of pipe rack and pipe bridge using 50 tons hydraulic crane, in beyond reach of the crane we manually erect pipes using chain blocks.
· Assist civil works for the installation of all pre casted concrete foundation at refinery and bulk plant along pipe sleeper, including loading and unloading at fabrication shop going to area of location.
· Make Daily Accomplishment Report to be submitted on a daily basis
· Prepare rigging plans prior to execute lifting of heavy equipment in submit to clients for approval. Arrange site location for crane positioning as per approved rigging plan.
· Inspect all rigging accessories to be used as per safety precautionary measured before lifting is to be done.
· Segregation of all structural materials intended for new pipe rack and pipe bridge as per AFC drawings, preparation prior to erection.
· Make pre lifting orientation and safety precautionary measures known to the rigging crew
· Handling the execution of heavy lifting works.
Qualifications and Abilities
- 3- 5 of working experience as Rigging and Lifting Supervisor
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Talk to others to convey information effectively
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Time management
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- At least 3-5 years of Logistics and Oil and Gas Industry
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
042villa.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. 042villa.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
042villa admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters