Full Name: Elise Van ‘t Laar
Born: 1989 (age 32 years old)
Place of Birth: Netherlands
Height: 1.76 m
Boyfriend • Husband: Not Disclosed
Occupation: Actress • Cinematographer.
Net Worth: US$9 million
Elise van ‘t Laar (born 1989) is a 32-year-old personage Ductch actress and reputable cinematographer.
She gained global attention when she was nominated for Best Actress at the Dutch Film Festival.
She got the nomination for her incredible role in Peter Hoogendoorn‘s Between 10 and 12, which aired at the Venice Film Festival in 2014.
Elise Van ‘t Laar gained further applause for co-starring in a film titled Supernova, directed by the renowned Tamar van den Dop, which premiered at the Berlinale in 2014.
Elise van ‘t Laar was born in the Netherlands in the year 1989.
She is a complete Dutch national as both her parents are Dutch.
Elise Van ‘t Laare grew up in the Netherlands, although factual information about her childhood is unavailable to the media.
She graduated from the prestigious Academy of the Arts in Arnhem.
Elise Van ‘t Laar made her first stage appearance within the production of Blonde Mientje by D*amor. Before completing her studies, she starred in Iets, Iemand by Generatie Oost, which Laura van Dolron directed.
With theatre company Oostpool, Elise Van ‘t Laar played in The Misanthrope from Molière, appeared as Harper in Angels in America, and played in A Lie of the Mind by Sam Shepard.
Elise Van ‘t Laar was also seen in Strindberg‘s The Father, directed by the renowned Dutch director Karlijn Kistemaker.
She was also featured in a critically acclaimed mini-series titled Ramses, which deservedly won the Prix de l’Europe for best European TV Drama and, most recently, an International Emmy award.
On television, Elise Van ‘t Laar starred in a supporting role in a drama series titled Lijn 32 and guest-starred in Love Hurts, Divorce 2, Cinderella, and Heer en Meester. She also played the lead role in a short film titled Vloeibaar Staal.
Elise Van ‘t Laar growing influence as a superstar actress has partly contributed to her increasing number of followers on social media.
She has over 779k adherents on Instagram and over 143k followers on Twitter, whereas her Facebook has garnered over 6789 likes so far.
Elise van ‘t Laar‘s verified social media accounts are as follows:
- Instagram: @elisevtlaar
- Twitter: @ElisevantLaar
- Facebook: Elise van ‘t Laar
Elise Van ‘t Laar has a tall height compared to the average height of most Dutch women. She’s got a tall height of 5 feet 9.5 inches with a slim body that weighs 62kg.
She wears shoes with measurement 9(US), and her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches. Her hip size is 34 inches with 26 inches waist size. She has dark brown hair and eyes color.
Personal information such as Elise Van ‘t Laar‘s relationship life is unavailable to the media for now. However, we’ll be sure to keep you posted as soon as any information regarding her boyfriend or husband pops up.
Elise Van ‘t Laar is a dutch actress and Cinematographer who has worked in several films and theatres.
Her career has been a success considering her US$9 million as estimated net worth.
- 2014: Cinderella: A Modern Fairy Tale as a Hockey Girl
- 2014: Supernova as Sue
- 2014: Between 10 and 12 as Katja
- 2014: Gooische Vrouwen 2 as Daphne Gerrits
- 2016: Soof 2 as Duka
- 2018: Thirst as Coco
- 2012: Line 32 as counter girl Safety Allround (3 episodes)
- 2013: Love Hurts as Merel (1 ep.)
- 2014: Ramses as Loesje Hamel (2 ep.)
- 2014: Doctor Deen as Mother Mary (2 eps.)
- 2014: Heer & Meester as Sammie (1 ep.)
- 2014: Divorce as Renee (1 episode)
- 2014-2015: Cellblok H as Skye Pietersen (12 episodes)
- 2015-2016: Cops Maastricht as Jesse Veldhuis (3 episodes)
- 2017: The Man Tester as Linda (1 ep.)
- 2005: Blonde Mientje as a laundry girl
- 2009: People
- 2010: Spoon River Anthology as Ensemble
- 2010: Just between us as Miep
- 2011: Something, someone like Elise
- 2011: Disaster training for flight attendants as a flight attendant
- 2011: Angels in America as Harper
- 2011: The Misanthrope as Eliante
- 2012: The Greeks as Helena
- 2012: A Lie of the Mind as Daughter
- 2013: The Father as Bertha
- 2014: The Barbarians as Melissa
- 2014-2015: The Unprofitable Labels as Witney
Do you find 042villa useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!