SEVEN POINTS CLOTHING LTD is a fashion designing company based in Lagos, Nigeria, we produce fashion cloths, and fashion material.
Job Title: Assistant Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Coordinate the allocation of riders/motorcycles for authorized journeys and ensure all bikes are effectively utilized.
- Source for third-party deliveries partnerships to grow the company’s capacity
- Work with line managers on a daily basis to obtain a staff movement plan
- Actively monitor journeys to ensure every journey starts and finishes safely
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance of motorcycles, so that they are roadworthy for use at all times
- Respond to all breakdown reports in a very timely manner and minimise down-times
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of mechanics involved in the maintenance and repair of motorcycles
- Ensure riders meet stated standards and remain fit to operate a motorcycles
- Supervise riders and the daily cleaning of their motorcycles
- Determine the most appropriate motorcycle type for company assignments
- Issue journey management forms and maintains records
- Combine journeys, where possible, to reduce road exposure
- Minimum of BSc degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution
- Confident to manager dispatch riders efficiently
- Experienced in managing logistics services efficiently
- Ability to source for 3PL business opportunities and close them
- The preferred candidate should be a male, not older than 28 years of age
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Good working attitude and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under strong pressure
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
042villa.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. 042villa.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
042villa admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters