TravelHub is in search of a highly skilled Business Manager to join our team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer service and employee satisfaction. We’re a company that is innovating provision of travel products. As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding managerial experience. You’ve previously managed day-to-day operational activities, including production, human resources, and accounting processes. You’re a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, you’re responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices — and ushering in a new era of growth at TravelHub.
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth
- Design daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives
- Manage employee activities, providing suitable resources
- Establish and grow relationships with Hubbers, corporate clients, government agencies, and regulatory authorities
- Establish cost parameters and manage the overall P&L of the company
- Maintain a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supervise employee production and counsel toward improved efficiency with internal processes that adhere to legal guidelines
- Provide appropriate data analytics of sales and conversions to Executive Management
- Create and maintain rolling 3-month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans
- Participate in competitive analysis and pricing strategy development
- Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Manager or relevant managerial role
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on employee coaching and development
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
- Competence in digital marketing and social selling
- Previous data analysis experience
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
042villa.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. 042villa.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
042villa admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters