Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
A reputable pharmacy is looking for a pharmacy assistant for her retail pharmacy stores in Lekki, Lagos. We are looking for smart and young people who are eager to learn. The Healthcare Assistant will work under the supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well-stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure an adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes.
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down policies and procedures
- Experience working in a reputable pharmacy is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Computer literate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
042villa.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. 042villa.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
042villa admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters