PachaMama Foods is an agri-business Nigerian company dedicated to the production and sales of quality natural, healthy, tasty and affordable food without compromising international quality standards.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- We Are looking to hire a Marketing Executive, with at least 2 years experience who shall be responsible for driving growth within the sales department by selling our company’s products, identifying leads
- Educating prospects on products through calls, training, and presentations
- Providing existing customers with exceptional support
- This Marketing Executive is an outside Marketing Executive. An outside Marketing Executive sell products through face-to-face meetings.
Marketing Executive requirements
- The Marketing Executive shall have a minimum of an OND degree in business or a related field.
- The best Marketing Executives understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals and are self-assured.
- Ability to achieve sales targets according to agreed timelines.
- Ability to prepare and execute sales action plans and strategies
- 100% knowledge about the company, its products, goals.
- Ability to market healthy food products
- Find new supermarkets and clients to supply our product
- Handle the sales, any exhibitions and think up of sales and marketing plans for more sales of the products
- Meet his sales and supermarket targets
- Scale the business upwards so our products are known and accessible in all major supermarkets and extend to other states
- Must be computer literate
- Create and implement sales and marketing strategies for the company
- Must be able to think independently, know the product and be good with closing sales
- Manage the other staff and report to the COO
- Having a driver’s license is a plus so he can drive to supply when needed
- Must be honest especially with money
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
042villa.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. 042villa.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
042villa admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters